Wonderful Chai by Ashish. He has a business in the Chai industry and it showed. That Chai awakened me for the day. By the time i got out from bed, it was 10:00. Alarms never woke me up on time, people do, after all the shaking and shouting. I was ready by 11:00 for the new job - Job hunting. London, is quite big a city and you need a day planner if you are roaming around. TFL and Google maps are enough to plan it on paper. I am a black belt google user and I suggest you should do the same. The objective suddenly changed and I decided to have a look at London first. A day is definitely not enough for that. I just went site seeing. Thus, the subway was not the option and so I took the bus. It took me around 2 hours to reach central London - Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Street. People mind their own lives and do not bother much.
It was fun roaming around the busy streets amid branded stores and shopping malls. I was tired at the end of the day and reached home. Had dinner, surfed and back to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment