The last thing ran through my mind
about life was everything that had happened
like a scattered desk, nothing that I could find
and spot when exactly had that occured
It was confusing and fast
I could not stop it
My neck was aching, that was the last
thing i remember
It was all blurry
and a song sung in the background with a piano & violin
I wished for something I could change
something I had done wrong to make it right
Dark room and the curtain closed
outside and inside, I was moving
inside my head with frustrated thoughts
I needed to stop the suffering
and I felt hungry.
The movements around me made me sick
without the spectacles
I wanted to be young again
with all the enthusiasm and energy
There had to be a change and sunshine
change the way I thought
and then I slept
and I never woke up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment