Tuesday, 6 April 2010
Spiderman Me
He throws webs at building heads for his support to swing and move ahead. It is quite difficult when you are chasing a dream, and in his case, a robber or a thief, to grip a random building top to save his balance. What if there were no support? What if it was a desert? How far could his spat web shoot? I ask myself the same at times. It is only because of those people whom I have met on the path towards my dream as I chase it. What if I didn't have their support? I envy their presence at the right time, I respect them for being there to help me chase my dream. They did not make me feel as I were in the desert. They help you reach further by an extra inch, which is very meaningful and important. I thank them all and I consider myself as a supporter to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment