Best describing the surroundings
in least words would fall like this.
No longer wanting the cold
and the battles of sufferings
and the autumn that never was
with the days that flew by.
I let the ends meet
for she doesn't have a clue
with her ignorant smile
and blind eyes.
Feeling a better man
as the sun fades
for she makes me smile
as if it were written in every line.
Her absence only keeping me questioned
like the bird that flew away from its nest
and as I turn my head
I smile with a feeling of assurance.
The melody keeps fading
waking me up from the grave
and escaping from all these stuff
that is life, in deep waters.
All I ask is to send me an angel
to bring me little wonders
but it won't be sunny for ever
as I would have to carry on.
No comments:
Post a Comment