Thursday, 4 March 2010

Isolation

Its a weird thing to do
and is quite lonely
It is a time when there is no one else
and you are the one and only.

Isolation is something I do quite often as an activity. I consider it very important even though weird. I have known only one of my friend doing this.

The motive is quite simple
and the importance is revealed
of the people whom I want know
whose characters are concealed.

I have done this for quite some time on groups of people, particular people and everyone at the same time as well. When you are not in touch with those people, only then you know their importance. It was a concept experiment that I had undertaken initiated by myself in the year 2007 in order to overcome the lack of character identification. It aimed to fulfill reading human minds and what I think about them. A very good and evolving solution that grew with the experiment was not only was I learning about the character but I was also realizing its importance and how their strengths and weaknesses affect me, in a positive as well as a negative way. I took everything quite positively because ultimately, the specimen i.e. the character under my study was just another human being whom I could not control. I have now successfully documented about 17 people whose existence is worth knowing and being in touch with. Initially I thought of not sharing this with the blog viewers but then I thought it is quite important to, at least for some of them who lack to understand characters and apart from that, its my Stream of thoughts as I evolve.

When you grow older in life, things and people get taken from you. But you will realize that only when you start losing them.

Why not be ready
and prepare for the worst,
For when there will be no water,
neither will there be thirst.

Be stronger.
Be tougher.
Be harder.
That is all it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment