What is courage afterall??
As from what I figured out, from the things I felt were really difficult to do were..
1. Live in a foreign city, in a shared apartment with loaned money.
2. Be responsible for every step everyday, for things I have never been responsible before.
3. Saying no to love and concentrating on career.
4. Make a decision against your own will.
5. It really takes a lot and a lot more than lot - of courage to maintain tenacity.
6. Working for free and then they tell you to do more.
It has made my heart like a stone and my brains like a machine.
But I figured out, once you do this and pass through all the pain there is bliss and that is for sure. Courage does start with pain and ends with bliss. The only question I am unable to answer is -After 100 courage points is the 1 bliss point worth it? I guess every action of ours does have a reaction, positive or negative. The optimism or the pessimism will only depend on your intentions for the actions you make. Nevertheless, I shall do what I have to.
No comments:
Post a Comment