Tuesday, 24 November 2009

For the 1st time, I heard Nikhil Chinnappa talking sensibly on the TV. Although, I haven't heard him anytime before but MTV shows usually talk about girlfriend/boyfriend and romance shit. On the recent Rodies show, it looked like he was teaching a student about the difference between arrogance and passion.

He really did sounded sensible. This guy, a roadie participant, came down to take part for Roadies since the past 3 years. Everytime, he was unsuccessful. This, to Nikhil, meant its arrogance instead of passion. Nikhil asked him, "What would you do if you are kicked out once again here from Roadies?" To this, the boy replied, I would come back again and back again until I get into Roadies. The boy, when previously rejected, sacrificied his college and student life and mourned for more than 2 months before getting back to normal. Nikhil, admitted, Roadies is not an multi-national, big 4 organization. Even if it were, you don't need to underground yourself for 2 months. Passion is quite different from arrogance, I learned. Passion evolved from a "love to do" attitude, which would never let you mourn or isolate yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment