Today I was in the subway (underground, not the fast food chain) here in London. All noisy and shaking. The subway bogeys here are long enough and are fitted with two entry doors on the extreme sides and two in the middle, dividing the bogey into 3 equal parts. The train was pretty crowded as I entered it. I had to stand since there was not enough space to sit. As I stood and waited for my destination, I saw a large group of young college students. They stood beyond the set of seats from where I stood. I was standing amid people wearing suits and overcoats. This side of the people looked very professional. I observed the group standing on the other were boisterous and you could see the energy they had in them.
Time has changed and I have now realized that I am a part of the professional group and not a student any more. I had changed and had different aims and objectives. This was the change in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment