Somethings that people often forget.
I've always believed that whoever's designing a website should be the one later breathing life into it, through HTML, CSS and Javascript. I understand that this is obviously not the case for a lot of projects, and I would respect a person's abilities should they choose to only put together the design or only write the code.
But it's important to understand that a website or any web application is not one or the other, it's a marriage of both design and code, each depending on one another to create a seamless experience.
Well, the post title isn't really about "that" marriage :). On "that" marriage, maybe later sometime.
I've always believed that whoever's designing a website should be the one later breathing life into it, through HTML, CSS and Javascript. I understand that this is obviously not the case for a lot of projects, and I would respect a person's abilities should they choose to only put together the design or only write the code.
But it's important to understand that a website or any web application is not one or the other, it's a marriage of both design and code, each depending on one another to create a seamless experience.
Well, the post title isn't really about "that" marriage :). On "that" marriage, maybe later sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment