This is about transformation, a more meaningful and an effort towards expecting and welcoming positive outlook. Every step, every action being more powerful and making it's mark. We are no more kids, we are mature not to repeat stupid things. It's about being conscious and being present and making your presence felt. It's like re-birth within the same life. The epilogue to an end and the change to a new beginning. It's about speaking with your actions and not words. It's about having a positive view point of every meaningless thought and task. It doesn't boil down to the quantity, it boils down to the quality. It's about concentration. We need change, I need change. It's about having a break, but not just a break, a meaningful break. It's about strategies, decisions and converting complexity to simplicity. For a time, when; one should forget the past and the future, there shall be a cherish able present; a gift. There is a feel of transformation when others change, you can sense it. You tend to incline and flow towards it, somehow. It's a new year and I feel the puzzle is starting to solve, it somehow fits. When time changes, when people change, you feel the urge to too. There is meaning in everything that had happened and is happening. It's about justification to every action. It's about analyzing and choosing. I have come down to the basics, once again. Some how I fail to escape it's gravity - of basics. It is all in here, in the basics, in simplicity. There is no need to go beyond. You travel the world to find something and you come home to find it and you get it. That's how it is. You hear other's views, you get opinions and somehow it gets so convoluted that you are lost. When there is a 'need' for something or someone, it automatically comes to you (It's quite and very different from 'wanting' it). That turns out to be your home, isn't it.
I have seen my friends, from school not being in touch as they were before. It is because, they have found home. I mean home in not the physical sense. I mean, home, when you look at simpler things and when you stop shouting (something like that). That ease with which you can maneuver your actions and other will appreciate it, no matter what. Those chosen people who make you do the right thing; that is 'Home'. When you have actually found someone with whom you are yourself and just yourself. 'That' is home. Home = Basics. Home = Necessity. Home = Free flow of thoughts and actions. When you come to the basics, that is when you actually find meaning to the knowledge you have gained and experienced. You automatically leave the rest, the useless. It's like that old lego set eating dust. It's just there, but I can play with it whenever I want to. They will automatically stop being in touch with you and you become just another name in their contact book, if lucky enough. That's when you should realize, that they have found their home and it's time to find yourself one too.
I dedicate this note to the 'need' to change. A change is only after something that has already taken place and thus, that something, has to end. An Epilogue and a change is what I need to move myself. Do you need the same?
No comments:
Post a Comment