I have now drifted quite far away from what I wished to be. I have no explanations for my unprecedented events. It was a couple of whooshing years filled with lot of hustling, fun and not-so-serious moments. These were the years of something I would not want to do then, but probably sometime later on, but couldn't resist it and just did it. 2008 and 2009 were literally black and white, with geographical, economical (mine and the world's) and in terms of social differences. These differences tend to change things a lot faster than you can cope up, at least for a fresh-er. Lots said than done. The two years have been filled only with distractions.
2010 is going to be the best of the years and of those I shall never forget. Its going to be the year of my thoughts and my actions. A strong commitment to passion for achievement. All it takes is just one thing, Initiative with a bit of planning and some determination. I don't see why it can't be done. I do expect there would be some distractions at times, for which I shall be prepared.
Time will only say.
No comments:
Post a Comment