Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Sister

I have loved to see you grow
Closest I have ever seen
Your actions have taught me and built me as a person
a part of me, as you have always been
I find joy when I make fun of you
Although, the only way I express to you
Shy, I am - to hold your hand
But irrationally we always stand
Selfish I have been, everytime we fought
Because you are everything I am not
Opposites are what balances the equation, you see
Its really a bitter sweet symphony
Because, at the end of the day
only a sister like you would understand a brother like me

Keep rocking, life has just begun
don't end up being - just another someone.

I will be there whenever you need me.
yo nigger!

1 comment:

  1. sweet words from a brother! nice. Has your sister read this?

    ReplyDelete