A mind blowing adventure based in the world this age has not seen in reality but only imagined. The grip is in every alternate page of the book. It revolves around a treasure chest waiting to be captured by the righteous. The book only answers one question, "How". I imagined extracts from the movie Pirates of the Carribean in my mind while I read it. Thanks to Jhonny Depp for easing my imagination in that matter, very well acted. I liked the way how Michael has encoded the adventure in parts, literally like a well submitted dissertation paper. Initially, I wasn't even in the mood to read the book. It lied there on my bed for a week or two and finally tired of seeing the book cover everyday, I opened it. I had't known he was the author of "The Jurassic Park" & "The lost World". I wiki-ed a bit on the author and not the book. I was convinced enough to start reading it, not that the wiki really convinced me, but I just did start reading it.
The character of the hero is wonderful, a very primitive James Bond character like, without the gadgets of course. The first part of the book really builds up the character and the crew. The main hero (I don't remember names) resembled Jack Sparrow, the assistent to the hero
resembled to the assistent in the movie (Gibbs). Rest of the crew was as fascinating as these ones. Also, enjoyed reading a pirate's accent and got to know about a ship's specs. In all, a great novel.
resembled to the assistent in the movie (Gibbs). Rest of the crew was as fascinating as these ones. Also, enjoyed reading a pirate's accent and got to know about a ship's specs. In all, a great novel.
No comments:
Post a Comment