Resources, sources or the origin of a subject is often taken for granted. Realisation of it occurs gradually as the subject is about to perish, deminish or finish. The question is would it last longer? or How do we make it last longer? The answer lies in the quality and trust of the source/resource/origin. It really is a part of sustainability, which is a catalyst for success. Often during the process of growth, resources are used in an unplanned fashion. An unplanned fashion could be - improper use, misuse or not using it at all. Time is consumed in trying to figure out where to allocate the right resource or how to use the available resources correctly and efficiently. This should be a prior step to choosing resources after all.
I have come across through a stage, where I had to depend completely on resources. I have seen that they have shown their worth and quality. They have tremendously helped my learning, building and achievement. These resources become quite flexible and easy to fetch once the realisation of their use is accomplished. Now, at a stage where I need to simply initiate them, it becomes very easy to do so. You already know how they react, what their result is and how they do it. It is not a must that everyone should know everything. That's when resources are helpful. Use it wisely, for they might not be there forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment