1. I am lazy and I am proud of it.
2. I tend to postpone things a lot.
3. I am not convinced by any product that is not branded.
4. Hollywood has more talented actors than Bollywood and so I rarely watch Hindi movies.
5. I have a tendency to make people remain active in my presense. I cant resist making fun.
6. Chicken breasts must taste better than women's, I am pretty sure.
7. I take good care of things I own.
8. I always want to be the guy with the hottest girl and she should be proud of it.
9. I have a messy room, always, I like it that way.
10. I tend to realize things later than usual.
11. I need to work harder to achieve the same amount of success than what an average person puts in. As I cannot define "average person", I cannot define my "hard work". Everyone has his/her capabilities.
12. I always keep waiting and I don't know for what.
13. I usually have less money in my wallet.
14. I have not learned to say it too well.
15. I am an asshole, at times.
16. I believe in experiencing everything possible in this life.
17. I drink a bit more, for my age.
18. I hate the color yellow.
19. I have the works of an artist.
20. But, I would be a physicist than an artist.
21. I am jingoistic, when it comes to my looks and style.
22. I spend more time alone than with someone's company.
23. I was born intelligent but I screwed it up.
24. Point 23 is a lie.
25. I make lot of plans but seldom follow them. It has to be an emerging strategy.
26. The most difficult thing, in life, I have come across is to make a decision.
27. I love the irony of acting.
28. Science overshadows spiritualism, I believe.
29. I am sure you don't know me well enough.
30. Point 24 is a lie.
31. I love magic.
32. I cannot finish work flawlessly when someone orders me to, than when I feel like doing it myself.
33. I wish and want to be an example.
34. I don't care, I simply don't.
===========Some More===========
35. I love challenges; good ones.
36. A decent soccer player. Scored some real good goals; and I like soccer strategy.
37. I don't belive in having relationships. There is no use.
38. Girls are, to an extent, a waste of time.
39. I love mean machines.
40. I am an antonym to 'expressing anger'.
41. I am a really good observer and can learn simply by observing.
No comments:
Post a Comment