Saturday, 13 June 2009

To whom so ever it may concern

You don't have the slightest Idea,
how much I hate you.
on the mistakes made by themselves, as you say
and the reasons for your assumptions.

Your attitude is annoying.
The fact that you don't have brains,
overawes me.
Don't you even talk, Shut up.

You shall die,
moping the floors of public property.
They shall spit in your food
while you eat it.

Let Pigs piss on you
while you sleep in pits.
Let Anthrax be "in" you.
It shall eat you alive and let only filth remain.

I shall laugh on your actions
and never shall you succeed, of that I ensure.
Your looks make me puke,
they are like your dung.

I ll squeeze that trigger
until its empty
all on your forehead.
Cry, Cry to death.

Rot with your boasting talks and fake smiles.
I shall take the joy of snubbing you
on your selfish nature.
Why were you born?

No one shall remember you.
This is what you are.
This is what you chose to be.
Die.

2 comments:

  1. i really liked it, btw have u had a bad day ??? :P d best line was : Don't you even talk, Shut up. awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. naah.. was in the mood to get angry so wrote this.. :)

    ReplyDelete