I have always tried to wonder why is that i am in a completely different world before examinations or just before due dates. From past records, I have always enjoyed the most "Just before exam time". Thats when I start to
- watch movies
- Read Novels & Magazines
- Feel like traveling
- Clean my room
etc. and everything else except studies. I broadcast this question to all students and request for an answer about "why does it happen just before the exam?". Please leave your comments and suggestions regarding the same. Deadlines are the times when there is a fire on the arse and you should be completely concentrating on the task to be submitted. One of the solutions that I would like to propose to the "Deadline Proposer" about a strategy to get maximum output from the students. Once a deadline is proposed, no one starts working efficiently unless the last day. Thats the time when the Deadline proposer should extend the deadline further so that every submitter has almost completed and can dedicate further time to rehearse, revise or test. This results in the maximum efficient work production from the submitter.
Oh, btw I have examinations next week. Catch you later.
simple psychology my dear watson
ReplyDelete